10% off Kitchens & 15% off Bathroom Remodeling through February 29th, 2016!
Contact Element Kitchen & Bath Design today and receive 10% off kitchen remodeling projects or 15% off bathroom projects. Project must be under contract by 2/29/2016 to be eligible, so fill out the form below or call now!
Use the form below to request a free quote.
Element Kitchen & Bath Design is proud to present DeWils Custom Kitchen Cabinetry; we have searched for the best combination in form, function and cost. After careful consideration we have chosen DeWils Industries for their fine cabinetry lines; Designer, Horizon, and Expressions. All three of these lines of cabinetry come standard with FREE wood specie selections, exterior grade plywood, soft-close doors and drawers, and most importantly no added cabinet up charges. Custom cabinetry doesn't have to cost a lot; DeWils doesn't charge up-grades that the other manufacturers charge.
Every DeWils cabinet includes features that other manufacturers charge as upgrades. At DeWils, “standard” means features that really matter to you, such as:
- Dovetail drawers and plywood case construction for increased strength
- Functional amenities such as full extension drawers and soft, self-closing drawers and doors
- Hand-sanded and hand-rubbed stains and glazes, topped with a durable varnish to protect your cabinets
- All wood species included in equal price points (no up-charge for each wood specie)
At DeWils, our commitment to quality means taking the time to do the job right - using old-world artistry to create your dream kitchen and home.
We've been raising the standard of cabinetmaking for 50 years - creating heirloom-quality custom cabinetry,
one kitchen at a time.
We use a variety of eco-friendly materials to build our custom kitchen and bath cabinetry, including:
- Sustainably harvested wood • Our wood comes from suppliers certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Sustainable Forestry Institute (SFI).
- Safer plywood • Our standard construction material is low-formaldehyde or no urea added formaldehyde (NAUF).
- Low-VOC finishes • We use low-VOC (volatile organic compound) finishes exclusively.
- Better hardware • Our drawer guide and hinge supplier is ISO 14001-certified, which means they comply with a rigorous set of international standards designed to protect the environment.